Dear Ed & Renee,
As I write this letter of recommendation it is exactly one year since we went live with Liberty. So much has changed in our business in the last year because of changing software that I thought I would take the time to highlight some of them for you.
- I guess the most important feature on day one was that our data was there. A well planned conversion was done and all of our data was in Liberty and we were ready to conduct business with out any reentry.
- We are now able to capture customer information at Point of Sale. This allows us to keep in better contact with our customers who not only willingly share their information with us but make sure our cashiers spell their name and email address correctly. We average 14 new customers added to our database everyday. That translates to over 5000 spending customers added this past year alone.
- Training new associates is a breeze. It was worth every penny to send two of us to training in Florida that helped give us a solid foundation on how to use the software in our business. We are able to have new staff up and running in no time.
- The system is fast and easily searchable. Whether it is a item that is missing a ticket or a consignor with a question on their account the system is intuitive and fast so we can sell the item or answer the question with ease.
- ShopRW powers our website so consignors can easily look up information on their account including items sold and their current account balance. This has drastically reduced the time we spend on the phone answering consignor questions freeing our staff to concentrate on selling.
- While we do not presently sell items on our ShopRW site we do display many items on the site. We call this the featured items section of our web site. It is a popular area for our customers to see the latest hot item. With in hours of having the first items posted we had a first in store sale from a customer viewing an item on that section of our web site and it has been a powerful traffic driver ever since. We plan on letting people purchase online later this year.
- Bad checks are a problem in any business and like most we had a very poor collection rate prior to switching to Liberty. Since our cashiers seek customer information on every sale we have collected on a large portion of customers who owed us for insufficient fund checks. We did this simply by marking the accounts "Âœbad check" and entering the amount we were due as a negative balance. We have easily paid our Liberty support fee with this feature alone.
- Prior to being on Liberty we were not able to take pin based debit cards integrated with our system. Again this feature in Liberty was another instant win, saving us hundreds of dollars every month in credit card processing costs. Liberty'Â™s new relationship with Mercury Payments is set to save us even more cutting our overall credit and debit card processing costs by over $200/month.
We have been in business 12 years and all of us are amazed at how changing software has changed our business. Liberty will allow us to grow with ease and without boundaries. We look forward to continuing to grow our business with Liberty & Resaleworld.
Neil H. Abramson
Everything Cutie Inc.
Cutie Patutie's * Cutiques ETC * Q-Teens